About Article Submissions:
Everyone can publish to the Listiller blog (including Guest users). Consider upgrading for more benefits.
Note: Publication is not guaranteed. Quality is a must.
Acceptable Topic Summaries:
Freelance work: Ways to make money online / offline; gig economy
Blogging / marketing: Engaging topics about successful blogging
Influencer profiles: Analysis on successful people such as Neil Patel, Jon Morrow, and others
News relating to the above: Short news, preferably with your own opinion for added personality
- Listiller only accepts article summaries, NOT full-fledged posts at this time.
- Summaries must link back to the original source (such as your blog or any other website, even if you don’t own it).
- Update: Your written summary MUST be unique (not copy-pasted from your source article).
- Summaries must be 100 words minimum.
- Include the word “Summary” in your title, such as, 7 Ways to Reach More Clients (Summary)
Q: I’d love to link to my blog, but it’s not related to the above topics. How can I still contribute to Listiller?
A: In that case, publish a summary based on the above topics and link to the original source, as stated above. However, you may add a one-sentence signature at the end that links back to your personal blog (even if your blog is unrelated to the above).
For example, your closing signature could say: You can learn more about Jane Doe on her TravelTips360 blog.