Writer, Knowledge at Deel
Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 80 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
About the role
Deel is looking for a writer to join the Knowledge Team. Are you a word nerd who loves to explain complex concepts in simple language? Can you spot ambiguities and logical inconsistencies from a mile away? Do you get a kick out of style guides, and know when to follow the rules, and when to break them? If so, this role is for you.
The Knowledge Team manages and scales information and expertise about Deel products and services across the organization for internal and external audiences.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with other writers and subject matter experts to create and maintain content on a range of topics, in different formats, on multiple platforms.
What you’ll do at Deel
- Craft content that solves problems for internal and external users and scales knowledge across the organization
- Work with subject matter experts to remove ambiguities and improve the clarity of content resources
- Collaborate with your team to leverage existing content to reduce duplication and drive content efficiency
- Audit and update existing content for accuracy and style
- Build internal training decks and course materials
- Become an expert in all things Deel – from products and services, to policies, to localized country knowledge – and craft clear and concise content that shares this knowledge with global audiences.
- Share your expertise and insight on content strategies and best practices to support functional teams in drafting their own content
- Design and implement language templates to shorten the time from ideation to execution and make content approvals a breeze
- Make thoughtful and intentional choices about content style, format, and language with the purpose of improving understanding and clarity
- Use data to help make content decisions and measure impact
Some key qualifications
- 1+ years of experience as a freelance or in-house writer
- Excellent written English
- Understand and implement a range of style guidelines
- An ability to manage shifting deadlines and priorities and switch focus accordingly
- You love to learn about new things and share that information with others in accessible and impactful ways
You might also like: 250+ writing and editing jobs at Listiller – Register Free