Write for Us – Submit a Guest Post
Would you like to write for us? Listiller grants everyone the freedom to submit a guest post and reach a wider audience.
Listiller has grown dramatically over the years. We started under the name Writer Town, providing a handful of resources to avid bloggers of all types.
We gradually tightened our focus and grew specifically within the freelance & marketing niches.
We now invite you to submit a guest post on one of the most promising marketing/freelance blogs on the internet.
List of topics we are looking for:
Blogging tips: Making money, useful blogging tools, listicles (800 words minimum)
Side gigs/hustles: Ways to make money, especially when done online (600 words minimum)
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Listiller may edit your content lightly
- No talk (or references) to online gambling
- Formatting: No walls of text, put subheadings in < H2 >
- Keep paragraphs short (2-3 sentences)
- Don’t publish salesy articles or sound overly promotional
- Avoid highly technical pieces or a boring, overly dry tone
- Be friendly and conversational
- Be detailed and don’t just provide generic information
- Include a featured image and (at least) one other image in the body (use our built-in Pixabay plugin)
- Back up your claims, for reference (link to case studies, statistics, etc)
Can You Post Previously Published Articles?
This is only reserved for certain people…
It’s free to submit a guest post, but joining a Listiller membership allows you to post previously-published content (as long as you’re the rightful owner).
Click here to learn more about Listiller memberships.
Note:Memberships are completely optional. It’s FREE to submit a standard guest post.
Benefits of Guest Blogging for Listiller:
Recognition and brand awareness
Submit as many guest blogs as you’d like
Gain access to our MASSIVE list of 3,500+ blogs that accept guest posts
More details on the above: Remember the memberships we mentioned? This blogging list is normally reserved to those premium members only. However, we are currently giving you access to it (for free) simply for submitting a guest post to Listiller.
Simply inquire about it once your guest post is published here on Listiller (email Hello@Listiller.com)
How to Submit an Article:
You must first register to submit a guest post.
Once registered, click “New” from the top of the screen and submit it.
Long Story Short:
- Read our guidelines
- Register for free, click the “New” button, and submit your article
- Guest posting is free, but joining a membership allows you to submit previously published content (among other benefits)
- Optional: Once your post is published, email us if you want free access to our full list of blogs that accept guest posts
Questions or comments before you submit a guest post? Contact Listiller … we don’t bite.