Personal Finance Writer
Have you always dreamed of seeing your writing featured on a number of major finance and news online publications such as Yahoo, NewsBreak, TIME, AOL, MSN and more? This is your chance!
GOBankingRates.com, a division of ConsumerTrack Inc., has an immediate need for a writer who lives and breathes online media to join our Content Team.
This individual will leverage their sincere curiosity about how the economy and personal finance impact everyday life, investigative skills, knowledge of popular culture, reporting abilities, and overall digital know-how to write quick-turn content that feels as useful as it is of the moment, in-depth articles and slideshows, surveys and much, much more.
If you get a dopamine rush when something you write goes viral, you’re looking at the perfect opportunity.
We need a stand-out journalist who is as comfortable analyzing data and dissecting complex information as they are writing up lighthearted stories about celebs and politicians and what they can reveal about our financial lives. He/she will work directly with a multitude of expert in-house and contributing writers and editors to publish what the world wants to know and share.
If you’re ambitious, driven, self-motivated and eager to work in a fun, collaborative environment that is as diverse, adventurous and open-minded as the content we create, this job is for you!
How will you make an Impact?
This role is heavily focused on fast-paced content production to achieve growth month over month. Writer will be expected to:
● Comfortable producing 45+ high-quality stories a month
● Eager to represent the brand on social platforms like LinkedIn and Twitter
● Excel at seeking out reputable sources quickly
● Have experience in telling a visual story and be able to quickly source photos to pair with content in production
● Adapt new content in production to align with changing audience needs and industry trends to achieve monthly growth goals