Instaread: Enjoy Book Summaries in Audio & Text Format
Have you noticed something interesting?
There’s one particular business model that never seems to die down. It’s the gift that keeps on giving…
That model revolves around making things shorter and/or simplified, all in the name of convenience.
This is where Instaread comes in: A service that grants you access to bestselling book summaries and other premium content.
Making a Long Story Short…
As someone who was never a fan of reading long-form content, audiobooks were the answer to my lack of patience.
And now, to make things even better, many of my favorite books have been summarized into bite-sized content.
And what’s not to love about this? As much as I enjoy audiobooks in general, many of them are typically 5-12 hours long.
This means there’s a lot of filler content to get through, and Instaread beautifully resolves that issue (and others).
Main Instaread Benefits:
- There are over 5,400 books available as of this writing, with more titles added regularly
- All content is available in 15-30 minute audio formats
- A summarized text version is also available for your reading pleasure
- Books are conveniently broken into short chapters, summarizing key insights and takeaways
- Fully compatible with desktop computers, tablets, and traditional mobile devices
- You also have access to Instaread Originals, which summarize the professional lives of countless business people such as Twitter’s Jack Dorsey and many others
- Plenty of categories to choose from, including business, science, self-help, and more
Question: Are you starting to see the benefits and convenience of something like Instaread yet?
Scenario one: You’re driving to work or simply to a friend’s house, which is typically a 15-20 minute drive…
While driving, you fire up Jeff Bezos’ Invent and Wander, which thoroughly summarizes many of his business decisions and explores his ambitious mentality.
By the end of this short drive, you have successfully acquired an abundance of knowledge from one of the world’s greatest living entrepreneurs. All in the span of 22 minutes.
Scenario two: A similar outcome can be achieved while performing your early morning routine…
Let’s say you listen to Never Binge Again by Glenn Livingston, all while preparing your morning coffee and getting dressed for the gym.
This short, 13-minute read can (and will) put you in the right mindset to start the day strong.
Scenario three: Likewise, you may compile a list of titles to consume in between Netflix shows after a long day. Considering most of these are short and sweet, this allows you to successfully mix business and pleasure while relaxing.
So, let me now ask you once again: Are you really, really starting to see the benefits of Instaread?
The level of convenience is undeniable, especially when such a vast amount of knowledge can be acquired 15-30 minutes at a time.
- Instaread currently gives users a free, seven-day trial
- Then, you may select a monthly subscription for only $8.99
- There’s also a yearly option for $89.99
- Lastly, if you’re not a big fan of recurring pricing, you can pay a lifetime fee of $299
I personally love both the yearly and lifetime offers, as it means not having to worry about recurring payments every so often.
And that’s the great thing about this service – the ability to choose what’s best for you.
On that Note…
Acquiring knowledge is great, but taking action is even better.
Put simply, don’t keep jumping from book to book.
Take advantage of the extra time this service affords you.
Then put your knowledge into practice. Execute. Tweak. Try again. Improve.