Do you live on the internet? Do your friends struggle to tag you in things you haven’t already seen? Diply is looking for people who are obsessed with the internet, know what’s trending, and can turn amazing content around quickly. As part of this role, you will be assigned articles to write and have the opportunity to pitch original content ideas to one of our Diply Editors.
You consistently write awesome viral content with a quick turnaround. You submit content ideas for approval that are current and resonate strongly with our audience. You know what makes people click into articles. You know how to write great stories as compelling content is timeless.
You can work anywhere — this is a remote position.
- You are reliable.
- You keep a close eye on your inbox and jump on assignments faster than we can throw ’em at you.
- You write polished prose that requires very minimal copy editing.
- You are very adaptable and can write in a variety of voices for different audiences.
- You know how to write in a breezy, light, easy-to-digest voice.
- You want your stuff to be read by millions of people.
- You can express yourself with memes and other images.
- You write eye-catching headlines without resorting to clickbait.
- You live online and speak social media.
- You caught the the mistake in this sentence.
- You are able to learn new platforms with ease, like our handy dandy writing tool.
You will write for our Life department. We encourage all contributors to let their creativity soar when writing and pitching content.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and links to your online content, blog, or portfolio. We want a storyteller. Tell us your story. Applying with a very traditional resume would be a mistake.