Five Things You Need to do to Your Content Right Now!
Website content is a tricky beast. As a DIY webmaster, you probably feel overwhelmed and don’t always know which way to turn. Everyone has a solution and everyone wants you to hire them to fix it. The rules change from time to time, but there are some that have not changed. If you get the basics right, you can rest assured that your website content will help you attract traffic, get visitors to stick around, and hopefully lead to repeat visits and sales!
So what is the secret content formula?
Well, it’s really kind of an open secret for those who have spent any time studying what goes into it. Here are some things that have stood the test of time, and Googles zoo full of algorithm changes.
- It has to be original. This is the biggest one, I’ll explain more in a minute.
- Informative content is best. Things that teach make the best bait.
- Avoid sales speak. People love to buy, but they hate to be “sold”.
- Stay Connected. Both inbound and outbound links are important.
- Keep it fresh. For best results, you should have a steady flow of new content!
For more information on how to develop these five essentials in your website content, visit MarkRMorrisJr.com