Content Writer, Fanduel
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The digital content team at FanDuel is looking for a writer to contribute published content for FanDuel’s owned and operated content properties. The type of content covered will range from trending sports topics to fantasy sports, to sports betting. This position will report into an editor on the digital content team who will help guide the writer on which topics and formats to cover on a daily basis. We are looking for a knowledgeable sports fan with a strong background in publishing written content.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Write multiple pieces of short sports content daily.
- Edit and publish articles submitted by other writers and editors.
- Adhere to an internal style guide.
- Help to manage, maintain, and fulfill a publication calendar of daily content
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Degree in Journalism, English Literature, or relevant field.
- 1-2 years of experience as an editor/writer.
- Strong proofreading and writing skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines throughout the day.
- Understanding of sports statistics, fantasy sports, and betting.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization best practices preferred.
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!.” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!