631Marketing is a New York-based digital marketing agency. We are looking for an experienced content writer and editor with a proven track record. This is part-time at first but will turn into a full-time position if it’s a mutual fit.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A content writer that has a proven track record of producing great content for blogs and websites. You should have at least 3 years of experience working on content writing projects.
You can work remotely, or in our office located in Manhattan in New York City.
Job Type: Part-Time Contractor at first and Full-Time Contractor or Employee for great performance
Compensation: $10.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Work with Content Manager to develop content strategy for clients
- Write web content and blog posts (typically 1,000 words)
- Edit other writers’ content
- Oversee publishing content on clients’ websites.
- Fluent English speaker and writer
- At least 3 years of professional experience with content writing and editing
- Content writing portfolio
This is a part-time position but will become full time when we see you do good work. We are also happy to change you from contractor to employee if you excel at the position.Other perks include:
- Flexible work hours
- This is a long-term position. If you do great work, you don’t ever have to worry about looking for new projects or clients.
- A great place for you to work (or you can work virtually). Our office is located in Midtown Manhattan but you can work anywhere.
- Learn about writing, editing, and entrepreneurship. Our CEO and founder is a serial entrepreneur who has built several multimillion-dollar businesses.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Your resume/CV
2. Content writing portfolio
3. Cover letter. Tell us why we should hire you.
4. Number of hours per week you can work for
5. Your LOWEST hourly rate
6. Do you want to work at our office in Manhattan or remotely?
7. Certificates and awards (if any)Thank you for your time.
Look forward to hearing from you!