Nikhil Aggarwal

No Comments

1. Adam Jackson
    06/08/2017 @ 01:18 AM

I agreed to nikhil aggarwal thinking.

Instagram,twitter,facebook are the best social media.

You can see the basic guidance of social media.

• Elvis Michael
      06/08/2017 @ 10:27 AM

Absolutely.
      At the end of the day, in my opinion, it’s a matter of having a healthy dose of networks (without overwhelming yourself) while providing a wide range of updates (don’t use it for the sole purpose of selling).

Elvis

2. Shivam Verma
    06/09/2017 @ 09:26 AM

That is a great guide to beginners for Social Media. I enjoyed reading the post, though thousand times i have used these social media platforms. I agree with you Snapchat and Instagram can be the social media platform of the future. Thanks for sharing the Post.

3. Whally Guevarra
    06/10/2017 @ 05:10 AM

Hi,Nikhil. Social media nowadays are such best way to promote businesses. They have useful tools as well to enhance the popularity of your business. Do you agree with that?

4. Rich Witt
    06/10/2017 @ 08:18 AM

Thanks for the tips. It’s hard to find the time for all of these. My favorite is actually pinterest as it seems to drive the most traffic (and it’s fun and takes less time).

• Elvis Michael
      06/12/2017 @ 09:50 AM

Im a personal fan of Pinterest also, but sadly my main niches don’t seem to perform very well over there.
      I once had a more “visual” blog that relied heavily on images, and that allowed me to see Pinterest’s true potential.

Wish you the best, thanks for stopping by, Rich!
      Elvis

5. Diane C. Brown
    06/13/2017 @ 11:40 AM

I agreed to nihilist laggard thinking.Instagram,twitter,Facebook are the best social media.That is a great guide to beginners for Social Media. I enjoyed reading the post, though thousand times i have used these social media platforms.

6. suraj
    06/13/2017 @ 15:46 PM

the great guide for beginners

7. Tulip
    06/30/2017 @ 01:19 AM

Hi thanks for sharing these valuable tips. Really appreciate your time.
    Keep sharing.

8. Rank Haven
    07/05/2017 @ 06:19 AM

I keep my Social Media full by hooking up curated content with Quuu and distribute the content 2x per day using Buffer. That is a total of about $20 per month to keep you Social Media full of content and allows me to interact as I wish.

• Elvis Michael
      07/06/2017 @ 15:01 PM

Im starting to look into something similar – mainly Hootsuite as it’s such a nice way to keep your publishing schedule more streamlined and predictable. Thanks for sharing those also 😉

Elvis

9. Patrick
    07/20/2017 @ 19:05 PM

While I am no stranger to Social Media, it does appear that I have some rusty edges I need to grease. Thanks for the post, even for someone who isn’t new to social media there is much to be learned from this.

10. deepak choudhary
    10/02/2017 @ 02:37 AM

Hi nikhil, your information is very helpful.
    Now a day social media is booming in the market and your article is good for beginners.

11. kunal singh dabi
    12/03/2017 @ 11:07 AM

Absolutely right Nikhil, All these 4 social platforms have shown immense possibilities for businesses and marketers. Especially Facebook and Instagram.

12. Digital Marketing course in Jaipur
    02/14/2018 @ 04:14 AM

Good article and I like it and I completely agree with you about social media.
    Thanks again for this post